MOBILE CAR DETAILING EXPERTS
★ 5-STAR AUTO DETAILING THAT COMES TO YOU ★
Terms & Conditions
Mobile Detail Doctor seeks to provide the best complete mobile detailing service experience. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions of our business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our auto detailing services.
By scheduling any service, signing an approval, or making a payment with Mobile Detail Doctor you hereby agree to all terms listed on said agreement.
- If we are providing a mobile service we expect to have the following:
- An ample amount of space to perform our service, permission to be on-premises if you are not the owner, access to the vehicle keys, a safe location as well as a water source, electrical outlet, and safe conditions to service your vehicle.
- If we arrive and the previously mentioned conditions are not met, we reserve the right to reschedule the service at a later time/date that works for both parties. In addition, for the loss associated with travel costs there may be a $25 rescheduling administration fee.
- Access to the keys for the vehicle or vessel for the duration of the service. We reserve the right to hold and maintain possession of the vehicle keys until full payment has been made for the service.
- If the service is provided at your home, please make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted so we do not have to break down our setup to allow them to move.
- If you have scheduled an appointment at our location, please understand that it is not a “detail shop” but our home that we have equipped to take customers. We do not have a waiting room so customers must arrange to drop the vehicle off. Please give us ample notice via phone call or text to set up a time to drop the vehicle off.
- We require payment to be made in full on the day of the scheduled service, immediately after the service. If the customer is not present they can leave payment in cash or we will send an invoice via SMS and email that must be paid in full the same day. Failure to pay in full within 24 hours will result in legal and financial action outlined in Section IV of this document. Failure to pay on site after service will also result in legal action as outlined in Section IV of this document, notification of the necessary authorities and the forfeiture of your vehicle keys. We reserve the right to hold vehicle or vessel keys until full payment has been made.
- We require you to have a credit or debit card on file to charge a minimum $50.00 booking fee per vehicle to reserve our business slot.
- We require a 24-hour notice to cancel any booking/detailing service. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the $50 booking fee due to the total loss of business.
- We reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the scheduled detailing service if canceled by the customer on the day of stated scheduled service unless extreme circumstances (such as hospitalization or vehicle accident, etc.) could not allow you to keep the scheduled service.
- We reserve the right to charge a $50 non-refundable retainer if the customer reschedules a service and then cancels or reschedules a second time for the same service.
- If we arrive on location and the requirements 1, 6, and 8 are not met we reserve the right to charge all fees in a total conjunction of at least $175 to cover business loss.
- We reserve the right to charge a 20% administration and processing fee for payments not paid within 24 hours of rendered service.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know in advance.
- We reserve the right to alter a booking date and/or time, or move a booking in accordance with weather conditions and/or vehicle/equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on the weather, traffic, job delays or other unforeseen circumstances. We reserve the right to re-schedule or move a service without penalty to the company in this scenario.
- We will contact you the day before the scheduled appointment to confirm and make sure the weather is permitting us to work.
- We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
- Please remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from the vehicle prior to any type of detail. Failed to due so we are not responsible for any damaged, or missing/misplaced items.
- If areas such as the center armrest storage or glove compartment are not cleared, we will not be able to clean them due to the customer’s private personal belongings.
- Due to child safety, we will not remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our best to clean around the car seat but can’t promise your total satisfaction in those areas.
- We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle, and the customer location.
- We reserve the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original price.
- A minimum of 25% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Pet hair and sand are two of the toughest items to remove from a vehicle with normal vacuuming. The removal of either element is not guaranteed with any of our service offerings. However, on most occasions, we are successful at removing visual traces of both elements.
- We make no promises when it comes to the removal of stains and/or odors from vehicles. We aim to please so we will try our best. Please be aware that some upholstery and carpets are beyond cleaning and may not completely clean up as expected. Some stains are permanent. We may consult with you about what can and cannot be done in regard to your vehicle’s interior.
- There may be occasions where there might be hidden damage on a vehicle but won’t be noticed until after it has been cleaned. These damages are of no liability, penalty, or association to Mobile Detail Doctor’s work and the company shall not be held responsible for them.
- We take pictures and videos of the vehicles we service for our website or advertisement purposes. NOTE: NO LICENSE PLATE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE REVEALED
- Odors cannot always be removed by cleaning alone. We have odor removal services separate from our detailing packages to address them. We will consult with you on options and pricing to remove odors after cleaning has been done.
- When it comes to windows we try to be our best. But from time to time and depending on temperature windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool and then take a microfiber towel and wipe the film off if you see streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained, or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that cleaning may result in these buttons, knobs, dials and other components losing their markings, discoloring their appearance and/or damaging their electrical functionality.
- We will only clean engine bays upon request.
We are not responsible for any mechanical or electrical problems when cleaning engine bays and sunroof/moonroofs due to areas simply getting wet from the wash/cleaning process. Please make sure your vehicle is in good mechanical/electrical working order. There is no way of knowing of these problems before we begin, so please understand that if issues do arise after our detailing process, we will NOT be held responsible.
- The headliner is gently cleaned, however, there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason. If you choose to clean them at your own risk, they may look clean but will sag over time due to the glue being compromised.
- We are not responsible for baked-on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicle’s paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove. In some cases, the mark cannot be removed completely without compromising the clearcoat.
- Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We try our best to restore the plastic to its original color.
- Any wax, sealant, or coating not properly cared for will not last its intended durability length. We recommend safe hand washing and following after care instructions to avoid voiding your coating warranty and compromising its durability and effects.
- We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times. However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable.
- We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
- For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any trip or slip hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance. We try to pay attention to our surroundings.
- This contract is valid on all of the vehicles and vessels that you assign us to detail.
- If you choose to have your vehicle maintained by us in our detail club or maintenance program and your vehicle’s maintenance detail has not been performed and has passed the 6-month mark, we must start over with a full service detail to reset the detail maintenance program.
- NO refunds. All deposits are non-refundable and non-negotiable, regardless of circumstance or conflicts between Mobile Detail Doctor and clients, scheduling conflicts, delays, weather, etc. All payments are final.
- By agreeing to an approval, making a payment, or making a deposit the individual acknowledges and agrees all stated terms and conditions in this document.
II. Billing and Invoicing Terms and Conditions:
Mobile Detail Doctor (hereinafter “Company” or “Contractor”) is the Company providing the products and/or services. Electronic and email communication are construed as written notice in all communications by Company. These terms and conditions are referenced in all invoices issued by Company as these terms and conditions govern the invoiced services and the required amount due and payment(s) under the invoice. Invoices are due in full on the date of issue unless otherwise stated below. Company may accept a deposit or provide payment arrangements as a courtesy to Customer but this shall not be construed as a waiver of the full balance due Company. Final payment or approval on any invoice or electronic approval by Customer shall serve as notice and acknowledgment from Customer to Company that Customer is fully satisfied with the products or services rendered per the invoice and that Company has no further obligation on the services rendered by Company to Customer unless a primary or secondary written agreement exists between Company and Customer which only supplements these terms and conditions. Any and all payments made or approvals signed on an invoice shall be deemed to be full acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Customer. In general, once payment is made on an invoice there will be no refunds issued as we begin work immediately and often render or deliver the products and/or services immediately or very quickly after payment is made. The customer acknowledges and understands this and both parties agree that the invoice is an agreement, and, unless otherwise indicated by a primary or secondary written agreement, the invoice represents the full scope of the agreed-upon project and related products/services. Any changes, additions or revisions above and/or beyond the scope or the total time estimate provided in an invoice (where applicable) will incur additional billing charges in sixty (60) minute billable increments at the standard rate of USD $100.00 per hour. Any scope changes or delays caused by the Customer may result in changes to the invoice and fees.
III. In general, an invoice is an agreement and shall become effective and due as of the date first issued by Company and terminate immediately upon final payment of the full balance due to Company. Invoices sent via email are considered as written notice to Customer of the balance due. The Customer shall pay the Fees on or before the date due in accordance with the Invoice but not later than 7 days past the invoice date. Except as authorized in these terms and conditions, Customer shall not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, display, modify, or time share any work product provided or produced by Company to Customer. The company expressly retains and preserves all copyrights on original work products.
IV. For any payment not received when due, Company may, in its absolute and sole discretion: (1) Suspend any and all recurring services Company is providing Customer under the invoice(s); (2) assess an initial late fee of 20% of the invoice amount for administration and processing (3) charge interest at the highest rate permitted by law for any unpaid balance(s); (4) additionally, Company is entitled to recover any costs or fees expended in connection with the collection of unpaid invoices that become more than 30 days delinquent, including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs and any related damages. The parties agree that this subparagraph shall apply regardless of the existence of any applicable primary or secondary written agreement and the parties agree that any primary or secondary agreement is amended to permit these rights.